Friday 22 March 2013

81/365

Officially hit below 50kg don't know whether to be happy that I've hit my goal (for pete sake i dont have ED!!!) or sad that my period for this month is late = running for xcountry with it next week = bleeding during polo nationals if it comes next week >:-( IF I COULD CONTROL MY PERIOD, I WOULD :::((

So this is the schedule for this week:
Monday school | training
Tuesday school
Wednesday training | service learning with the class | midnight movie "Oz" with the polo girlssss
Thursday training
Friday training | dinner with dsa peeps (that's tonight yipeeee)
Sat training | tuition
Sunday tuition
Monday school reopens.......

Really really hope that everything pays off (that includes the sweat the cramps the tears the sun burns) and we'll be able to attain our goal of getting 3rd this year. :-)

Shall let the pictures do the talking from malacca trip and this week 💁









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images