Sunday 3 March 2013

62/365

62nd day into the year wow time really flies. Haven't really got much to upload on this blog cuz the week went by really quickly (with BTs creepin' round the corner this coming Thurs SO SCREWED) but with the strength of the Lord and the motivation, I can do this!!!!!!!!!! Really can't wait for BTs to be over to take a little breather (all hail Malacca trip with my waterpolo mates) and then it's back to the same cycle all over again at a faster pace. Hope this motivation last me till the end of Nov i really want my straight As (ha ha who am i kidding straight As zzz...) Going give it a try anyway, set a goal with D :::-) Anyway on the bright side, the whole of A02 passed chinese A's!!!!! Which includes me teehee all the hard work paid off + having to struggle only speaking chinese in sch cuz I only speak thai/english at home :-/ Great job everybardiii :-)

P.S. hoping the staycation plan turns out successful *crossing my fingers*

Lastly, happy 8th birthday naughty one!!! Please faster grow up so that you won't mess up my the whole of my room anymore >:-(







No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images