Sunday 24 February 2013

54/365

So tired from this week which consisted of lessons and 5 trainings and 2 pe sessions (i will not complain) and maybe a lil bit of running to the caf to be the first few to buy my food (CAF TOO CROWDED WHAT TO DO) with A DIV AT STAKE willing to give my all!!!!

Settled the team shirt and shorts with D today, super super stoked!! But if only we're getting new suits too :-( Caught a glimpse of xxx's design (sch name shall not be disclosed) and theirs is really really intricate and simple which turned out really good!! Shall continue to sulk at the cannot regret decision of not changing suit design this year now :-(

Grateful for the opp to have good food and good company today thank you uncle!!! :-) Alas got our spectacles changed (finally don't have to force myself to wear contacts to sch on days when i have a stye in my eye zzzzz)

On the flip side..... really miss having khun pa (aunt) in singapore :-( Miss coming home after trainings to home cooked food (cos nothing beats home cooked meals esp yours), miss you calling me up at 7/8pm just to rush me home, miss you waking me up for school everyday, miss you always staying up till 12 before my birthday (when you usually sleep at 11) to be the first to wish me happy birthday annually, miss you scolding me and the list goes on and dates back to the day i was born. Hope you are doing well in Bangkok, would love to visit you but A's is being a prick i will see you soon? You're prolly the only one I'll never stop crying for whenever I think about you. If only I could write thai and email this to you, I would. Or maybe i'll record myself and email it to you. Want you back here but nooooo i have to be independent :-'( Kit teng pa yer yer na, ruk khun pa tee sot. <3

Here's to an awkward ending:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images