Friday 21 August 2015

Updates!!!

So sorry but my Bali post is still not up but I promise I'll get it done after this post :-) I usually head over to Luc's over the weekends and I'm always lazy to bring my laptop along but now that school's starting I promise I'll bring it and get started on my it (it has been 2 months of procrastination I'm sorry!!!)

Anyway life has been rather enriching the past 2/3 months it's been tough but I'm glad we made it through the shit month of July!!!!!! School's starting this week and I'm not prepared (what's new) but I'm facing this positively!! Orientation camp was really fun I'm glad I forced my ass (ok Luc did his part too thank u bub) to sign up for it and phew no regrets it was fun and I made friends (yay lovely people!) 

Been just heading to sch the whole of last month for revision lectures etc and juggling with work and driving (can't wait to start driving on my own....) 

Rlly glad to have friends in the same school!!!!!!!!! 




And not forgetting QL which is also in my OG but only for FOD not FOC. :-( 

Visuals from orientation!!! And my blabs along the way hahahaha :-)

Started off day 1 LATE FOR CAMP (haaaaalellujah) because it was pouring and the traffic was so so so so bad.... Of all days I was never late for revision lect but I was an hour late for camp zzzz so I stepped into hall and I didn't have Ché or Claire or anyone that I know in the same OG as me (most of them had friends in the same OG as them since FOD. :-()

So I was put into OG 6!! Pink team hence the pink tshirt in most of my attire do not judge. I'm just gonna skip some parts cuz my memory's taking a toll on me I cannot remember everything in detail at 12.49am in the night (I'm sorry hehe). 

So we have this SP segment in the night where we were blindfolded and we're supposed to get to know more of each other without knowing how one look like! Somehow that night I found out that the guys matched with my OG were from Ché's OG! HAHAH ok then the next time we met again was day 2 for dinner and we had some games we were supposed to play apparently I didn't know my SP well and had the answers drawn on my face with camo cream............. (SPENCE U R DED)


They were rushing us to wash up so I went to practice cheers in the night till 2am looking like this...



Ok I'm actually v lazy to continue HAHAHAHA I love Ares and camp went amazing full stop!!!

(FML I AM DAMN ANGRY I BLOGGED EVERYTHING WITH VISUALS AND ALL AND POSTED IT HALF ASLEEP AND I WOKE UP ITS ALL GONE.......) Damn it I'm gonna try it again.




















Pardon all of our tired faces hahah 




MY FACE IS THE BLACKEST HERE I COULD BLEND IN WITH THE DARK.





First OG outing with Thai food followed by chilling at Cuscaden (my first time there) then headed to Gardens after that to chill again with the Wolfpack :-)

-

Well spent jubilee public holiday with Luc and his army friends cuz we we
nt ice skating, bowling and finally tried FatCat Ice Cream Bar!!













YUMMMMYYYYYYY must must must try the charcoal waffles with salted egg yolk sauce topped with any scoop of milky ice cream (goes best with milk based ones!)

FatCat Ice Cream Bar
Blk 416 Bedok North Avenue 2 #01-25, Singapore 460416

Opening hours:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 1pm - 10pm
Tuesdays: Closed
Fridays: 1pm - 11pm
Saturdays: 12pm - 11pm
Sundays: 12pm - 10pm

-

Finale Night @ Zouk on Thursday of the same week. Really bumped it ended early but I rushed home to sleep immediately while the rest of my OG went for supper at Sween Choon I've no idea where they get their energy from... But overall I had a good time!!






-

Back again at Zouk on Saturday to support Clare for her NUS ArtsBash pageant!!!! That beautiful girl she deserved the award :-))







Decided to skip the after party and went home at 10pm to Lucdx (yay!) cuz once again tired.. Hehehe no longer young anymore.... :-P

School officially started yesterday but I'm still not used to it man.. Decided to try out for SRC so we'll see how it goes!! Here's to juggling life without my bf in school *sobs* Speaking of which he just bought a new desktop and fixed it himself and then sent me a photo of it to show me his prized possession its so cute to see him happy over boys stuff HHAHAHAHA ok


-

Random visuals from work!!




Congrats Mali!!! Hehehe presenting our forever young store manager :-)))




Left my phone at the ops area table and came back to see my album filled with these 3 trying to be funny... HAHAH



Everyone's leaving, all the best in your future endeavors guys this is definitely not goodbye :-)










Yanwen's 20th bday with the A&F crew earlier this month. Glad to see faces I haven't seen in a long time! Hope you had a blessed birthday babe :-)  (if you ever see this!!)




The man behind my pictures and my hapiness hehehe.

Have a good week everyone!!! Will get started on my bali post and video really soon xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images