Tuesday 16 April 2013

106/365

Just wna drop and leave everything behind and fly to Bangkok this instance. Have always asked myself how life would have been different if i was raised and educated there till today.

But I guess, I should be lucky and grateful to be where I am today.

Ymhrhmtnrmasytwycecw

-------------

Unable to comprehend everything that's in my head recently. It's been almost a week of sleepless nights just worrying about my health report (what if it is negative i'm gna be on meds for life and putting on weight as a side effect), crying for one whole day, some people are just so insensitive, what's wrong with the world, why am I so stupid, why am I such a burden to my parents, why is everything so disappointing, why isn't my best good enough, why can't I seem to do anything that's right?

It has led to a point that the only sense of achievement I feel is attaining my goal for 2.4km - believe it stupid or not it meant the world to me to be able to hit 11 mins.

Do you even-? It's alright, I figured.

I shouldn't expect and think too much. Life is and will never be a bed of roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images