Thursday 25 April 2013

114/365 Sports Day

Had a great day bleeding sweating getting elbowed on my pelvic bone getting pulled colliding and the list goes on but all in the name of FUN :-) got to know more juniors during the game and I can't stand my competitive nature ha ha sorry to whoever I pushed :-( but good job, everyone played well!! :-)

Bathed in sch (THANK GOD NO Q) felt so good after that and caught Olympus Has Fallen with D at The Cathay. Pretty good show EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT they make older men look good... And super cool B-) And of course had our virgin trip to Maki-San after that. Clumsiest award goes to the both of us fighting for the spot - broke my fav new turqoise Nalgene bottle in front if the lift at Cathay after filling it full with coke........... (geez the embarrassment) while he spilled soy sauce + wasabi mixed tgt twice on the table ruining the box *facepalm* Spotlight after that becuz I love handicraft thingums and got a few items (including a new rubber waterbottle which I will never be able to break it!!!) All in all t'was a gudday :-) hell continues tmr with a geog essay test zzZzZ

So here's some visuals from today to sum up my mid week~~ can't wait for the weekends!! Goodnight xxxxoooo fan dee na ja 😌









No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images