Saturday 10 May 2014

130/365

Sister went to try out Oblong ice cream so here I am blogging on her behalf!! It's pretty average she said but it looks pretty good can't wait to try it myself???!?!? the thingum in between the red velvet waffles is CREAM CHEEESE goodnesss *_*

 
Oblong Ice Cream
10 Maju Avenue
Singapore 556688

Opening Hours:
 Mon - Fri + Sun: 12PM to10PM
Sat: 10.30AM to 10PM



Alternate annual Rapture at UCC it was good as usual :-) Rlly wish I was one of them performing too but aiya couldn't commit... Good job to the dancers, esp Af, Yixin and Rico!!! :-)


















 

Zouk after with the j3s and j2s!!
 

"GUYS OPEN UR EYES"


"we tried...."





 That's him wearing my hairband #supermodel001


#supermodel002 (and I have no idea why you're only wearing one side of your shoe here HAHAHA)

And on that night we had Sandy's for dinner and it was so freaking sinful a YOLO thought dawned upon me. So I decided to run from home all the way to Bishan wheeehew and mission accomplished :-)




My incentive waiting at the end of the line for me HAHAHAA 


And the sister got this shit back from Amsterdam it's amazinggggggggggg!!!!!! Ok candy empire sells it too but it's pretty pricey from there!



Love love dinners/lunch at his place it's always so good fak no wonder I'm putting on so much weight...

Monday was the Semis of SA VS Raffles and we won with a score of 15-7! Good job ruggers :-) It was super intense and fuyuan got injured at the first 5 min into the game it was really worrisome to see strong players slowly getting injured and subbed out of the game.















Good job you :-)



Caught the band concert at Esplanade after the rugby match but I was so tired from eveything that happened in school on Monday I didn't have any pictures.


 Back for training yesterday and wtfffff I was already so tired swimming 200m HAHAHA was practically drowning buttttttt I scored 2 goals yesterday during the match (technically 1 then the other was during water rugby) wheeeehew good to see some potential j1 players really proud of them!!!!



Carrot dress came too but... we didn't manage to take a picture together :-(

Anddd someone's a new baldie on the block :-)










You look fine beebz don't worrryyyy :-) 

Rugby final's next Wednesday at Home Team Academy vs ACSI at 5.15pm so do come down to support!! :-) Can't wait for the june holidays to be here (albeit it being a study period for BT2) but looking forward to a short getaway to BANGKOKKKKKKKKKK with the skinny fat bacon above can't wait to indulge in food and shopping and massage and thai culture and everything excitessss :-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images