Sunday 5 May 2013

124/365

Pictures from the weekkkk! (Mostly from my lovely friends forever photojacking my phone camera tskk, much love for you guys still ❤❤)

Monday - TYPICAL SCHOOLDAY #1
Tuesday - Typical schoolday #2, home early to make 2 more batches of jellies for Ms Croy's farewell, farewell @ Huimin's place at yck (lovely place :-) thanks for offering!)
Wednesday - LABOUR DAY (homework/catch up with work day pshh)
Thursday - HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JAC :-)
Friday - Shakespeare In The Park - Othello @ Fort Canning with the (almost) entire lit student body. Play was a pretty good job well done by the Singapore Repertory Theatre!
Sat - Tuition & finally caught Iron Man 3!!!

Need to buck up/find more motivation/start.sleeping.early. I have no idea how I am able to last everyday with only 3 hours of sleep. Anyway good job to soccer/rugby/tennis/hockey/netball for their matches on Friday :-) Press on for the rest of your matches. THE END IS NEAR!

Btw does anyone have any good white spots cream to recommend? Please do tell me....... Fungi infested face's desperately calling for SOS...... And the thyroid lump doesn't seem to be getting any smaller (grossing you out with a pic of it!) either can't wait for appt on tuesday to fix it.

And thanks to the dearest & sweetest bf for getting me a Tiff&Co necklace for our anni :-))) Can't be ever more grateful to have you here (minus the times you make me sad...) Thanks for always tolerating my rubbish/mood swings/rage fest you mean the world to me :-) ❤❤❤







































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images