Saturday 25 May 2013

143/365

Packed my whole entire room today that includes shifting mattresses around sweating like shit just in one room. Can't wait till the June holidays where the brother and I would be getting our combined wardrobe and a new coat of paint for our roommm (yes we share a room :-() Chanced upon this score sheet for NAPFA last year while packing and wtf last year was my ultimate peak was 53kg srsly what the hell man....................... Still rmbed aft height and weight with Cass last year we were freaking out when we saw how much we gained hahah #goodtimes


Pretty satisfied to see myself shed 4/5kg off that + kill 1 min off my 2.4km this year, really really thankful for the intense commando trainings during pe at the beginning of the year haha altho I complained a lot I'm pretty glad the girls and I survived through it! Thankful our pe's just games everyday now phewwww 0:-)

Time for an episode of Criminal Minds before starting on work tonight. Have a good weekends :-) xx

P.S. just ordered a dress from f21~~~~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images