Monday 27 May 2013

147/365


Missing you poopy pie hahaha (if you ever see this seets) meet up when I'm up and well, promise!!!

Still remember the days when we would meet at Compasspoint aft school then do all sorts of rubbish which includes tuition LOL and trainings and doing weird (yet mindblowing) videos with yenton at my place and our major work outs/swim trainings! (oh the healthier dayssss)

Pretty cool to see how kids (us at that time) from diff schs meet haha can't believe you're like what, 23 y/o now?!? One of the few who saw me grew up + nags at me like a mom and even ferried me home from sch hehh (perks of being old you get to drive). Anw this post isn't enough to sum up how much I've missed you so SEE U REAL SOON, w yenton too!!! :-) ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images