Tuesday 7 May 2013

127/365



First appointment today and I wasn't the slightly bit prepared to have a black tube going down my nostril to my throat (scope) and having cells injected out of my throat's lump (biopsy) on the very same day. Robbed my entire Tuesday morning away and headed back to complete the econs test during the AP despite the crestfallen mood #modelstudentplz Results ought to be out next week but judging by the looks of the doctor it scares me to think about the million possibilities that could happen................................
Whatever, I'll take whatever that comes along, like a man.

---

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.” 
 ― Gordon B. Hinckley

Hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images