Tuesday 3 June 2014

154/365




















































$13 jeans but it's a size big/too baggy hmmm.



Here's my hair aft the haircut wheeee loving the length :-) not rlly much of a difference but yeah it's them feels of aftercut hair ^_^

Sentosa with the fishbally pal who's finally back from UK :-) Really really glad that despie the distance and my horrible habit of replying messages slow even to my bestest friend, we're closer than before and she's defo one that doesn't and will never ever judge me and yeah be always there for me :-') <3 24 strips bb hehe.

So on Saturday we went to Sentosa in hopes of catching Mario Maurer but we didn't know it would be so crowded??!! Arrived late at 4.30pm-ish and only caught a glimpse of the tall lanky 1.8m Mario being assisted by guards to the basement and then off he went in a buggyyyy but when the buggy went past me he freaking waved?!?!??!! Heart melted instantly with Alison zomggggg. Bumped into Elyas there who said that they are on their way to Ion Orchard but Al and I decided to just stay put at RWS since we already cabbed there from Serangoon Swimming Complex heh. So yep it was a tourissy Saturday for ussss :-)))) Had a good time catching up with Ally too and a quick mini shopping spree at Vivo after dinner (deemed mini cuz we were so broke and could only afford a 1 or 2 items HAHA).

Can't wait to hang out with you more when I'm back from Bangkok :-))))))) Love u Pally (pAlly) hwah word play ^_^

-




Thanks for being ugly with me :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images