Wednesday 18 June 2014

167/365



Visual vomit from the last time I left off / time's passing wayyyy tooo fast I can barely catch up. 

I think I'm addicted to llao llao had it 3 times in a week with my standard sanum order of muesli with chocolate + strawberry/watermelon & banana & blueberries + wild strawberries sauce yum?????? Whatever it is, the sanum's freaking worth the $6.50 !!!thumbs up!!! 😇😊

Friday the 13th was Wii's 19th birthday bash @ MBS with HOTH!! (she got the orchid suite which was so freaking huge especially in the perspective of a mountain tortoise like me) 

The man came over in the morning after his gym and we cooked lunch!!! Ok honestly he did the cooking and cutting and grating (SOBS I am so undomesticated as compared to him all I cook are sandwiches he eats in school in which I make them every morning cookie points for me too please!!!) this time I merely prepped the ingredients (carrots/potatos/onions/chicken) and got them ready / washed HAHAHA and credits to my ahma for steaming the rice :-) 

And we made japanese curry!!!!!!! With the softest onions, carrots and potato bits ever it was my first (ok second) homemade jap curry i've ever eaten it's super super good :-))) 



YUMMY IN OUR TUMMIES :-)))) so happy cheap thrills HAHA but home cooked food r ze best


After which / or was it before we cooked i couldnt get his attention on which to paint for wii's birthday cuz he was so fixated on his Brave Frontier. Ended up testing out the nail polish on his toes hehe







Fat arms *cries*



So mesmorized by the toilet it's half the size of the room?????




























Happy birthday Wiiiiii :-) friends since primary school HAHAHA good timesss


View from the 53rd floor!



















Tongue's all pink from the kool-aid tropicana fruit punch


Headed to butter fact aft that! 


Tallest amongst the rest for once ^_^











-

Saturday was well spent over dinner with Luc's family at Shirokiya in town :-) 



Shabu shabu time!!






Had desserts at Orchard Gateway's Glacier Yoghurt shop :-) the berry blast smoothie is amazing go get it?! It's located directly in front of Saizeriya :-) 



Beebz trying out clothes @ H&M in the open HAHA cutes


That's a size XS shirt btw hence the exploding feels


Nam nam for dinner some day after studying at Wheelock Place! The soup was so spicy I died :-( Never a fan of chilli eeew but the banh mi was good :-) 


Presenting @staticfumes very own first manufactured Helix Lace Peek Dress available in 3 stunning colours { Wine/Black/White } !!! Collection will be launched at 7pm tonight so go get your very own piece at [ www.staticfumes.com ] before it runs out and do not forget to quote "ALEXXSF" to get 10% off your total bill :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images