Sunday 29 June 2014

UK 2012

















































Looking through my phone's album at 4am makes my heart sink a little at the fact that UK trip was 19 months ago and I am stuck in Singapore battling the crazy education. The picturesque scenaries the cold wind blowing against my hair and face that never fails to leave my nose frozen and flushed the sun setting at 5pm the feeling of hot chocolate nested cosily in your palm on a wintery day building ice angels on the icy patch of grass with the class rolling across moist path frisbee beside the dormitories the faint signs of spring amidst the winter/autumn air measuring rivers in icy waters flatford mill's chocolate cake topped with milk willy lott's mices in the middle of the night 14 hours flight friendly british accents primark fish&chips hummingbird bakery UK you are missed dearly I will be back I promise X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images