Friday 13 June 2014

163/365

TSpent Monday back training at the pool with the polo juniors :-) Met Wei Kiat and Qinghong there too it's been so long since I last saw them / reminded me of the KL trip prank that Rae and I got targeted on (our hotel room was 666 and me being susperstitious kinda psycho-ed rae into believing things were gna happen so we stayed up late talking about life until we knocked out and at 4.44am  sharp WHAT DA FAK we received a phone call that went "open the door...." on the other line and i got semi freaked out that i was so exhausted i handed the phone to rae who slammed it back and we went back to sleep. Guess which two smarties ignored the next subsequent phone call cuz they were too tired? Daz right us. The next day it suddenly struck us during breakfast that we received phone call in the middle of the night and somehow managed to find out who the culprits are!!!! Which is them!! + Keefe and Jiahao I think. Good times. I guess things now have changed and yeah everyone's separated and moved on with their own chapter of life hmm which kinda made me wonder what lies ahead for me in my life??) Sorry for the horrible digression but yes back to training ok yes.






Miss Lim is damn cute?!





Selfie with Coach Tat AKA eggtartsforsale












With both the coaches of the girls team!!! :-)








After which training left me burnt and lobster-faced for two days before turning me into a shade of sun-kissed skin (i hope?? HAHA) i bet everyone in town think i just spammed blusher all over my face just for studying

Tues was another study day except for the fact that I bumped into Cherisse!!!! Hehe my xia0dragonb0at3Riss3 







Wednesday was an eventfu day!!! Woke up relatively early at 8 to meet Luc at Bishan before heading over to SAFRA's Kids Amaze Indoor Playground to meet Beatrice to volunteer for bringing the cancer children to play!! It was more of being the watcher and making sure they dont get injured etc etc but wow kids are so so active I can never keep up with them?? Tried squeezing into various holes and rolling thingum of the playground i was just too slow even the slides didn't cooperate with me i was so slow and evetually lost to my 3 kiddos oh well but all in the name of having fun :-) 


During the test run 










The girl on the left has got to be the bravest girl I know. She's only 4 and she's already been diagnosed with Leukemia. She pointed out her port to me near her collarbone (port is where the doctor injects medicine into the body through a tube) and said it doesn't hurt at all but she is so so skinny (but i still got muscle aches from lifting her around...)  and that's Nadia's bestfriend and sister respectively in the photo above. :-)









Ernest was supposed to join us but he ended up sick in the morning and hindered him from turning up because these kids have really low immune system.


Just goofing around with Beatrice hehe




Impromptu decision to head to Wheeler's Yard for brunch since we were nearby and wow the interior designing was ammaaaazing (luc'a marvelous idea of future home which spells creative and i love it) and bumped into Vernetta who was working there heh

Wheeler's Yard
28 Lorong Ampas, Singapore 

Opening Hours: Closed on Mondays, Tuesday - Saturday 11am to 8pm, Sunday 10am to 8pm











Grilled chicken x Big Breakfast with smoked salmon

Wouldn't recommend the truffle fries cuz my friend said it's really oily but do try their big breakfast i think it's the worthiest of all :-) it's a little bit more pricey than the average cafĂ© $$ price range i think?? 







After which I went back home in hopes of being able to play DOTA but turns out my graphic card doesn't support / need to adjust my mac settings blah blah z really no fate at all.. Did my next best niche — collapsed into a coma for 3 hours before waking up feeling utter crap with diarrhoea and headache (followed by the worst run i've ever had today........ Almost fainted? And was drenched in cold sweat thank godness i bumped into Claire and thank you to this kind stranger who got me a bottle of water all the way from home thank you girls :-)) 


Had llao llao's sanum for the second time this week it's so so good hehhe especially the wild strawberry sauce yummyyy i can eat it for all 3 meals and not get sick of it heh go try it if you haven't?!?! IMO Sanum's super worth your $$! 

Feeeeeeling ze temptations to bake tomorrow morning before studying hmm we'll see how it goes. Goodnight everyone good remaining week ahead for you xx 

-

Advertorial coming up! Do stay tuned :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images